Applying for Admission
The applicant can apply online from our website (Recommended). To see the online admission form, click here.
Parents and applicant can also come to school to collect the admission form. The Admission Officer should provide basic information about the school’s academic year, facilities, results, ECA programmes, affiliation with Cambridge etc. to the parents. Please note the following details if you submit the admission form offline:
- The admission form should be filled completely, leaving no field blank in the form.
- Along with the admission form, the following shall be submitted to the respective admission officer:
- 1 passport-size photo of the applicant
- 1 passport-size photo of each parent
- Photocopy of previous school’s report card or the transcripts of the full session
- Photocopy of the recommendation letter/ testimonial/ transfer letter/ letter from Principal
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/ Passport of applicant
- Photocopy of NID/ Passport of the parents
- The admission test will be on English, Bangla and Mathematics for applicants from KG 1 to class 8.
- For applicants of class 9, the question is divided into three compulsory segments (English, Mathematics & Bangla) and 2 choice segments (choice of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, Business Studies and Economics).
- Bangla is not mandatory for foreign national.
Note: The parents are advised to bring the original copy of all documents submitted earlier to the interview board.
Applicants, who are shown in the waiting list, will be considered according to their waiting serials shown in the notice board and in the website. If any seat is declared vacant by the section because of a student’s transfer or migration abroad, waiting applicants will be notified in the website and the notice board. Three applicants from the top will get an invitation for admission against one available seat. Invitation will become invalid for two applicants when one applicant from the list gets admission into HIS.
Siblings, family members and relatives of current HIS students will get preference for admission. However, we will not consider any late admission. Therefore, parents and guardians of HIS students are encouraged to apply for admission within the above-given deadline. If the admission process is complete, we will not be able to take any student, even if s/he is a sibling or relative of our current student.